Antennas on top of the house were mounted in 1994:
- Groundplane, X-50, for 2m und 70cm Packet-Radio
- 9 ele Flexa-Yagi, horizontal, for 2m ssb
- 3 ele 3-Band-Beam (FB33,Fa.Fritzel), for 10,15 and 20m
- Rotor RC5-A
A helping hand by Rudiger, DL2NP, and Bernd (Schappi),
Today You can find also a Zepp for the 40m-Band.
A homemade magnetic antenna (40m und 80m) stay
ready for use under the roof.
On this picture You can see
- Tranceiver Yaesu FT-101 ZD
- external VFO, Yaesu FV-101 Z
- Antenna tuner, Dentron MT-3000 A
- VHF-Allmode, Yaesu FT-225 RD
- 2m-PA, homemade, with QQE-06/40
The equipment expands the last years:
- Tranceiver Kenwood TS-850S, TS-50S
- Antenna tuner, Kennwod AT-50
- Power amplifier, Kenwood TL-922
- VHF/UHF-Tranceiver, Kennwood TM-G707
Through the lots of radio contacts and received QSL-cards some
diplomas were able to work. On the picture some of them are
shown, p.ex. Isle-Ruegen-diploma, Conveniat-diploma, Pater-
Roberto-Landell-diploma, actio-40-diploma, 60 Years-Amateur-
radio-in-DL-diploma, AFM-diploma, WXBR-diploma. Of course
the GSA-diploma (German-Scout-Award) is worked, too!
My DIG-number (Diplom-Interessen-Gruppe) is: DIG-5244.
In my QSL-card-collection there are more than 100 worked
countries. For Germany there are confirmed a number of
different DOK (Distrikt-Orts-Kenner):
238 DOK for the 2m-Band (DLD-100 is worked)
412 DOK for the 40m-Band (DLD-300 is worked)
257 DOK for the 80m-Band